Get a Set of Mystic-Exclusive History Coins and SAVE
Now’s your chance to get a neat sampling of Mystic’s history coins. Each of these coins has been enhanced with a full-color image honoring a historic or popular topic. Eight of the coins are US Half Dollars, while the Princess Diana coin is an authentic British Penny. Just look at all the history on these coins…
• Pearl Harbor Attacked! – It was the “date which will live in infamy” and the event that drew the US into WWII. This dramatic coin shows Japanese bombers attacking the USS Nevada.
• First Man on the Moon – The photo on this coin was shot in the Sea of Tranquility on July 20, 1969. Taken by Neil Armstrong, it pictures Buzz Aldrin (though you can see Armstrong’s reflection in his visor).
• Battle of Gettysburg – This gold-plated coin honors the turning point of the Civil War. It pictures one of General John Buford’s Cavalrymen firing on AP Hill’s Corps on the first day of battle.
• General George Patton – “Old Blood and Guts,” George S. Patton was a tank warfare pioneer who helped win WWII. Coin shows Patton in Normandy and with an M2 tank in Tunisia in 1942.
• Geronimo – For more than 30 years, Geronimo led his band of Chiricahua Apache on daring raids throughout the southwest. Coin pictures him in 1887 after his surrender.
• Remember the Alamo! – The pivotal Battle of the Alamo bolstered support for the Texans, who won the Texas Revolution weeks later. Coin shows Davy Crockett and the Tennessee mounted volunteers.
• Remembering POW/MIA – Newt Heisley designed the POW/MIA flag in 1972 to show America’s commitment to aiding all service members imprisoned, missing, or unaccounted for.
• Diana, Princess of Wales – Princes Diana was one of the most beloved members of the Royal Family, both for her style and charitable works. Coin pictures Diana in Hong Kong in 1989.
• The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll – One of the most famous performers of all time, Elvis is the best-selling solo artist ever. This coin was authorized by Graceland to commemorate his 80th birthday.
Order your set today!