Mint 2012 Counterfeit U.S. Flag Stamps
90% Less than Scott Catalogue Price!
You might think counterfeit stamps are a thing of the past… but these were discovered in 2012! They have a Scott value of $100, but you can own today for just $9.95. You save over 90%…
How to Distinguish them from the Real Deal…
- No tagging (originals have tagging)
- Hi brite paper (originals have dead paper)
- Dot matrix, fuzzy print (originals are lithography with solid, sharp inking)
- Illegible USPS microprinting (originals have sharp, easily read microprinting)
- Stamps do not separate easily (originals have no problem separating)
- No plate numbers (originals have plate numbers)
- Thick gauge paper, inflexible (originals have thin gauge paper that’s fairly flexible)
Get the Genuine Set in Your Collection, Too!
It’s a lot of fun to have both the geniune and counterfeit sets in your collection. You can even compare them side-by-side on an album page so you can spot the differences at a glance. Missing the geniune set? Get it here
Easily Spot the Differences with a Handy Magnifier!
Whitman-HE Harris 3X Power Magnifier with 6X Spot Magnifier
This magnifier has a 3x power magnifier as well as a 6x power spot magnifier. Conveniently-sized to fit right in your pocket. Get yours here