Own Covers Carried on the Daring Ski Trek Over the North Pole
Signed by the Expedition Members – Limited Quantity!
8 Reasons You Should Buy This Cover:
- Actually carried by an expedition member throughout the 3½-month trek across the North Pole in 1988
- Five cancellations document key points of the historic journey
- Signed by the nine expedition members
- Stamped with Soviet and Canadian stamps
- Specially designed cachet featuring Soviet and Canadian flags
- A souvenir of the historic journey that linked “East and West through North…”
- Affordable price for such a well-traveled souvenir
- Soviet stamp features the sought-after World Wildlife Fund panda logo
About the Journey
On March 3, 1988, a group of Soviets and Canadians embarked on an epic journey to ski over the North Pole starting from Siberia – a total of 1,110 miles! They reached the North Pole on April 25, and completed their nearly 2½-year expedition a month later when they reached Canada.
Click here to read the fascinating story.