8 Reasons You Should Buy This Cover
1. Actually carried by an expedition member throughout the 31/2-month trek across the North Pole in 1988
2. Five cancellations document key points of the historic journey.
3. Signed by the nine expedition members
4. Stamped with Soviet and Canadian stamps
5. Specially designed cachet featuring Soviet and Canadian flags
6. A souvenir of the historic journey that linked “East and West through North…”
7. Affordable price for such a well-traveled souvenir
8. Soviet stamp features the sought-after World Wildlife Fund panda logo.